To solve the main problems and uplift your blockchain start-up, you can list your project on BountyMarketCap. Important to note that getting your project listed is free. The BountyMarketCap's admins will never ask you for any form of listing fees. Please find the listing criteria below.
BountyMarketCap believes that only trade counter-parties (bounty stakes buyers and sellers) can detect promising crypto start-ups. Therefore, the listing criteria are soft. However, please note that fulfilling these criteria does not automatically guarantee a listing. BountyMarketCap evaluates many other factors before listing a project. So, BountyMarketCap reserve the rights to publish or unpublish a crypto project that satisfies the following criteria:
- Your crypto project must have an active bounty campaign. Check our requirements for your bounty.
- The website associated with your cryptocurrency must work and have the links to your token's block explorer.
- Your token smart contract must have a page on Etherscan with the Logo and Social Profile.
Bounty campaign requirements
Your crypto bounty campaign must satisfy the following requirements.
- The bounty's reward pool must contain at least 0.1% of your project's token total issue.
- Your crypto bounty campaign must contain at least one category feed by listed Crypto Media Sources.
- Your bounty campaign must use bounty stakes for work evaluation.
- Bounty stakes of your campaign must be available for trading on the Tokpie exchange.
- There should be a least two months until the end of your bounty campaign.
How to add crypto project on BountyMarketCap?